GET ON THE FAST TRACK TO THE BEST OF YOUR LIFE WITH NLP MASTERY PACKAGE …
Accelerated NLP 14-Day Multi Certification Master Practitioner Training – Birmingham
Includes NLP, NLP Coaching, Coaching Values Instrument™, Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnotherapy Certifications at the Master Practitioner level
Join Mark and Nicky for the next step in your NLP journey, taking your development to a whole new level. This means that your use of NLP together with the associated techniques that you have already learnt, and the new techniques that you are going to learn, will become so much easier and more graceful. This is the latest amazing 5-certifications-in-one NLP training, using the proven accelerated format created by Dr Tad James the co-creator of Time Line Therapy™. Yes, at the end of this course you will be Internationally Certified at the Master Practitioner level in NLP, NLP Coaching, Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnosis and receive Certification (Intro level) in Dr. Clare Graves’ Values System.
Who is this training designed for?
If you want to take your own Personal Development to the next level of thinking this is the course for you. We also recommend that if you wish to practice as a Coach/Therapist that you attain this level of Mastery. This will give you increased flexibility and credibility with clients and allow you to produce even more exceptional results.
To be eligible for and to take full advantage of the development opportunities offered by this course you need to be certified to Practitioner level in NLP, NLP Coach, Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnosis to the standards recognised by our certifying bodies. If you do not have any of these certifications contact us and we can help you achieve them.
Is it possible to learn it all in 14 days? What does the course consist of?
The FasTrack™ accelerated training format was designed by Dr Tad James who has been at the forefront, leading in the development of NLP over the last 30 years. He designed the course using the technology of NLP, Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnosis to enhance the learning experience and allow you to learn quickly, easily and effortlessly. That is how it is possible to be certified in two modules of 7 days.
The course consists of distinct elements:
- Pre-course study
- A first module of 7 days live training
- Completion of a modelling task and
- A second module of 7 days live training which includes your assessment and certification.
Mark and Nicky add to this by providing pre and post course coaching support in order that you achieve your goals and have a fully integrated Personal Development Programme. Download the Brochure and Call us today!
On enrolling with us you will be sent your personal coaches email address so that they can assist you with establishing your goals for the course. You need to be competent with NLP Practitioner information and skills in order to participate successfully in the FasTrack™ NLP Master Practitioner Certification Training. You should have a good understanding of basic NLP terms (i.e. Calibration, Rapport, Sub-Modalities, Anchoring, etc.) You are not expected to be an expert in these techniques, but you should be competent enough to participate fully in the Master Practitioner exercises for your own benefit as well as for those with whom you work. This will greatly facilitate the learning progress of everyone, so your preparation is very important.
So for Pre-course study you need to review the following:
- The Audios and manual provided to you as part of the pre-course material for your NLP Practitioner Training
- Text book – Magic of NLP Demystified
- Text book – Time Line Therapy and the Basis of Personality
- Practitioner Hypnosis Manual
You will also be sent a test to complete. This test is an open book test some of which can be completed before attending the live training and the remainder during the live training modules. During this part of the course your personal coach will be available to you either by email or telephone to coach and support you.
On attending the first module of 7 days live training, Mark and Nicky will build upon the pre-course study with fun and engaging sessions which will take you through to practical application of all subject areas. The training day will usually start at 0930 and finish by 1800hrs. From day 2 our experienced team of Coaching Assistants will offer tutorial sessions either at the start or the end of the day where you can have further training in any of the areas covered both at Practitioner and Master Practitioner level. We offer this as an extra service as we want you to go away exceeding the standards laid down by the ABNLP and for you to be confident in being able to practically apply what you have learnt. The course content is structured from simple to complex and each subject builds on the previous one. Every technique is clearly demonstrated so that you are successful in practising them with the other course delegates using the support of Mark and Nicky and the Coaching assistant team.
After finishing module One and before returning to complete module Two, you will complete a modelling assignment. This will involve identifying someone who has excellence in a skill or behaviour and installing it in yourself. You will then train a small group of other delegates, from the training, in what you have modelled when you return on module 2. Modelling is the basis on which NLP is built and is a fantastic skill to learn.
On attending the second module of 7 days live training, Mark and Nicky will again build upon the pre-course study and the module will follow the same structure and format as module 1, with extra tutorials being available to refresh Practitioner subjects or aide understanding of Master Practitioner subjects. The last two days of the module are spent conducting Personal Break through sessions where you will go through the full Coach/Therapist to Client process putting everything you have learnt into application. This is one of the most incredible experiential learning events that you will ever encounter. It will make you feel totally confident in your abilities as you hear and see everything coming together.
During both modules of the course and for the modelling project you will be assessed for Certification against the relevant Associations standards contained within your manual.
At the end of the course we will review your goals with you to ensure that they have been fully met, as your success is our success. We will then encourage you to set new and challenging goals to take your development further. Once you have set those goals we offer you post course coaching and support to assist you in achieving them. This also includes the offer of attending further Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses free of charge so that you can either assist us as a Coaching Assistant or refresh your skills, either way that will take your development further.
You can see that we offer a full development process rather than just a training course. We have devised this format using our years of experience in the Learning and Development field so that you become Excellent Master Practitioners of NLP.
What subjects will I learn for each of the Certifications?
The NLP Master Practitioner Certification includes:
- Review of NLP Practitioner themes
- Integration of NLP and Quantum Physics
- Integration of NLP and Cartesian Logic
- Quantum Thinking Skills
- Quantum Linguistic Language Patterns
- 16 Sleight of Mouth Language Patterns
- Advanced Utilisation of Language
- Meta Programs – The Basis of Personality
- Personal Values – Elicitation and Alignment
- Advanced Strategies – Elicitation and Installation
- Advanced Parts Integration
- Prime Concerns – Resolving issues at the Deep Unconscious
- Advanced Submodalities
- Compulsion Blowout
- Designer Swish Pattern
- Allergy Clearing Model
- Logical Levels of Therapy
- Presentations Skills – Theory and Application
- The 4Mat Training System
- Modeling – Theory and Application
- Board Break
- Personal Breakthrough Session
The NLP Master Coach Certification includes:
- Review of NLP Coach
- Utilisation of the Clare Graves Values Levels in Coaching
- Creating Your Future® Master Coaching techniques
- Powerful Coaching Tools:
- Personal Strength Assessment
- Internal Drive History
- The Effectiveness Check-List
- Restructuring questions for change
- Setting Tasks for Success
- How to set up an Effective Coaching business
- How to market your Coaching business
The Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner Certification includes:
- Review of Practitioner Time Line Therapy®
- Elicitation of the Time Line
- Discovering the Root Cause
- Releasing Negative Emotions such as Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt and Guilt
- Elimination of Limiting Decisions and Beliefs
- Letting go of Anxiety
- Fast Phobia Model
- The Drop Down Through Technique
- Point of Resolution Technique
- Using Time Line Therapy® for Regression
- Time Line Therapy® for Health and Healing
- The Relationship Paradigm
- When is a Client a Client
- Setting Tasks for Success
- How to take a Detailed Personal History
- How to conduct a Personal Breakthrough session
- How to Creating Your Future® Techniques
The Hypnotherapy Master Practitioner Certification includes:
- Review of Practitioner Hypnotherapy
- Trance Depth Indication
- Suggestibility Tests
- Hypnotic Patterns of Indirect Suggestion
- Eriksonian Permissive, Indirect Inductions
- Estabrooks Authoritarian, Direct Induction
- Elman PreTalk and Induction
- Using Multiple Embedded Metaphors
- Deepening Techniques
- Contra indicators for Hypnosis
- Post Hypnotic Suggestions
- How to Induce Full Body Catalepsy
- General Pendulum Paradigm for Healing
Your investment is only £3197 (including VAT). We offer early booking discounts and web special prices, please contact us for details. Also by booking our Practitioner and Master Practitioner package together you will receive a discount of £1001 off the list prices if courses were booked individually.
This All inclusive price represents exceptional value and includes Five Internationally recognised certifications, VAT, Pre course Coaching support,14 days live training in two modules, Refreshments, Lunch on the first day of each module, Post course Coaching and support.
If you trained with us at Practitioner level please enquire for a loyalty discount.
If you have taken NLP Practitioner training with another certification body and wish to attend our Master Practitioner training please enquire about how we can help you obtain all of our Certifications.
Following the successful completion of this course, you can choose to take your skills to the next level by taking our NLP Trainers Training allowing you to train others in Neuro Linguistic Programming