Are You Really Free to Be…You? Is lack of self confidence or self esteem stopping …
Are you ready to have the freedom of a non smoker?
Giving up smoking was one of the best things that I have ever done and one of my proudest achievements. Just by reading this now your are taking the first step towards making one of the most positive life changing decisions that you will ever make. Just imagine the freedom that being a non smoker gives you; no more standing outside in the cold and the rain for your fix, enjoying that social occasion without having to plan where and when you will fit in a cigarette, not worrying about your health, the agony of withdrawal.
Excuses, Excuses, Excuses …
We have all given ourselves reasons for not giving up, for instance; Smoking helps me stay thin, Smoking helps me when I get stressed, Smoking helps me concentrate, I feel fit and healthy so there is no reason to stop, I only smoke cigars, I know people who have got cancer after they quit, I’ve switched to low tar cigarettes, I only smoke a few a day, I failed last time I don’t want to go through it again, Stopping last time made me feel worse, Too much is going on right now to quit. These are just a few that I know I used, are you using these too? It’s time to stop giving excuses and take action.
But it isn’t easy….
You’re right, I agree it isn’t easy to quit smoking and that’s why we are here to help. We will give you that helping hand and support for success. We help you to plan to quit and then use proven techniques in order that your association with smoking will change forever. We will tailor a program to your individual needs which will normally be two or three sessions.
We are so sure that you will stop smoking with us that if you feel like smoking again within a 6 week period of finishing the program we offer further sessions free of charge. Your success is our success.
Warning: Being a non smoker brings the following benefits:
- You will save money. If you smoke 20 a day that’s around £165 per month
- You will be fitter and healthier
- You will feel better, sleep better and smell better.
- You will improve your breathing and all round health
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to second hand smoke.
- The appearance of your skin and teeth will improve
- After 5 years your risks of heart attack fall to about half of that of a smoker
- After 10 years your risks of lung cancer fall to about half of that of a smoker and your risk of heart attack fall to about the same of someone who has never smoked.
- You will have the freedom of a non smoker
- Guarantee: We are so confident that you will make the changes that you desire, that if you follow the agreed tasks and are not delighted with how things are progressing within a 6 week period of starting the program we offer further sessions free of charge. Your success is our success.
So to break through those limitations today…
If you want your freedom to be able to do anything that you want without smoking holding you back:
Contact us on 0121 769 2494 or use the enquiry form and we will get straight back to you. In order to assess your needs we offer a free 20 minute no obligation consultation, so start planning what you want now. What have you got to lose?
Break Through sessions are conducted at our office which is located in Birmingham City Centre not far from New Street Railway Station. Sessions at other locations can be considered on an individual basis.